My husbands work called him at the butt crack of dawn this morning and told him they moved him and his crew to a new rig and oh, yeah, you need to be at work. Like now. So, I’m a bit tired, and well, yeah, I’m phoning this post in. Enjoy!
Stuff heard around my house today:
- “No, ice cream doesn’t count as milk.
- “Smelling the dogs butt isn’t exactly a good idea!”
- “Quit throwing things!”
- “You can’t be bad all day and think one I’m sorry is going to fix it.”
- “No, you asked me to make that. I’m not making you chocolate popcorn.” (Btw, isn’t that an idea? Someone get on that! And credit my kid.)
- “What made you think drawing on the toilet was a good thing?”‘
- “Hitting the dog is going to make him mad.”
- “Don’t come crying to me if the dog bites you.” ( He didn’t, nor would he. I like to try stuff like that out, but I’m pretty sure she knows I’m talkin’ outta my ass.)
It’s not even two yet, and this is just a few things that I’ve said today. Is it nap time yet? Please?